Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.