Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.