Local Roofers for best roofing company in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.