Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.