Local Roofer for best roofing company in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.