Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.