Local Roofer for best roofing company in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.