Local Roofer for best roofing company in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.