Residential Roofer for best roofing company in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.