Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.