Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.