Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYuFFiap' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.