Local Roofer for best roofing company in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.