Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.