Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.