Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.