Residential Roofer for best roofing company near me in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.