Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.