Residential Roofer for best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.