Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.