Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.