Residential Roofer for best roofing company near me in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.