Commercial Roofer for best roofing company near me in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.