Commercial Roofer for best roofing company near me in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.