Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.