Commercial Roofer for best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.