Residential Roofer for best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.