Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.