Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.