Commercial Roofer for best roofing company near me in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.