Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.