Residential Roofing for best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.