Residential Roofer for best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.