Local Roofer for best roofing in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.