Residential Roofer for best roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.