Commercial Roofer for best roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.