Local Roofer for best roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.