Local Roofer for best roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.