Local Roofer for best roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.