Residential Roofer for best roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.