Residential Roofing for best roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.