Local Roofer for best roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.