Residential Roofing for best roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.