Commercial Roofer for best roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.