Local Roofer for best roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.