Local Roofers for best roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.