Local Roofer for best roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.