Local Roofer for best roofing in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.