Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.