Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.